Monday, November 13, 2006

About the title...

So I figure I need to explain the title for my blog...

It's not that I see life as pointless--quite the opposite. It's just that I seem to approach certain aspects of life with the absolute understanding that what I'm doing will inevitably be undone faster than I care to think about. A short list includes:

1. Dishes. Never are they all clean. Ever.
2. Cleaning the apartment.
3. Answering/sorting/filing e-mail
4. Reading my magazines.
5. Listening to my podcast subscriptions.

You see, I'm a person who likes to finish things. Knowing that these items will never be crossed-off life's to do list drives me bonkers. Honestly, I don't know why I can't let some of these things go, but I feel compelled to at least attempt to stay current on it all.

I'd elaborate, but if I do a halfway decent job of keeping this updated there will be no reason to--it will all become clear.

One could argue that the title is also fitting in that no one will ever read anything written here anyway...so what's the point in posting it?

No comments: